Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sounds strange, but kids love it. I made these for my kids all the time. Let it cool slightly before giving to younger children as the jelly can get hot.
- Make a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Spread butter on one side.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small frying pan.
- Put unbuttered side in pan.
- Continue as if making a grilled cheese sandwich.
:):):):) The melting peanut butter, warm jelly, and dripping butter only needed one more thing in our house: a dusting of powdered sugar! Yum!
So delicious, and easy! These are the best way to eat PB&Js!
This is my favorite way to have PB&J! I'm very glad to see that someone posted it. Melted peanut butter and a crunchy crust is the best of both worlds to me! It makes a good breakfast when I'm feeling indulgent.