Ninu Dalal's Note:
1/2 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter 3 tablespoons honey 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 3 ripe bananas 8 slices white bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter. Make sure butter does not burn.
- 2In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- 3Slice the bananas into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- 4Spread the peanut butter mixture on 4 slices of bread and cover with banana slices.
- 5Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
- 6Spread the remaining butter on both sides of the sandwiches. Grill the sandwiches in the frying pan until each side is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.2
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 740.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g