Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
1/2 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter 3 tablespoons honey 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 3 ripe bananas 8 slices white bread
- In a frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter. Make sure butter does not burn.
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Slice the bananas into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture on 4 slices of bread and cover with banana slices.
- Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Spread the remaining butter on both sides of the sandwiches. Grill the sandwiches in the frying pan until each side is golden brown.