1/2 Photos of Fried Peaches With Honey, Cinnamon, Pistachio and Breadcrumbs
I have found this recipe in some magazine. The source of this recipe is Miss Tamara Novakovic, blogger from Croatia. I have changed the recipe with adding dry fried roughly grounded pistachio. Of course breadcrumbs are just fine if you don’t have pistachio. Taste of this dessert is amazing, I gave it the nick name “the mother of all desserts”. This is how it goes:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash peaches, cut them in halves and remove the stone.
- 2Take a dry frying pan heat the hone, add cinnamon and rum and put peaches on it. Fry 8-10 minutes.
- 3Peaches will soften, honey will reduce and become like syrup. Turn peaches from time to time to cover them with syrup.
- 4In other pan first fry grounded pistachio.
- 5Remove it and add olive oil and brown some breadcrumbs. When finish, add some cinnamon.
- 6Serve half peach on a plate, pour over some syrup and add some breadcrumbs mixed with pistachio and cinnamon and put it into the stone hole. Put a spoon of sour cream on the side. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Peaches With Honey, Cinnamon, Pistachio and Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 62.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g