Recipe by martynspeck
Sliced pastrami fried with a quick dipping sauce on toasted bread. Hot & Tasty
Top Review by Chef Kelly 2009
This was very good. I made a slight modification though. After I removed the pastrami from the pan I added the water and 1tsp of beef base and stirred till dissolved. I also toasted the bread in the pan with a little olive oil. mm mm good.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil over medium high heat till just starting to smoke. Fry the pastrami flipping occasionally until brown. 3 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with the water cooking over high heat until reduced. 3 minutes
- Pour the sauce into a small dipping container.
- Make a sandwich with the pastrami and bread and serve immediately.
- Vary the amount of meat per your taste.