Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a girl who does not like her veggies, not so shabby.
Make and share this Fried Parmesan Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower, dry
- 29.58 ml water
- 59.14 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 0 parmesan cheese, grated or 59.14 ml cheddar cheese, grated will work also
- salt and pepper
- Italian parsley, handful finely chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- Break dry cauliflower into florets.
- Place florets in the 2 tablespoons water and steam in microwave, covered, for 3 to 6 minutes.
- Drain and cool completely, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place flour in one bowl.
- Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper together in a separate bowl.
- Finely chop parsley and add to egg mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, over medium until hot, but not bubbly.
- Dip florets in flour, then in egg mixture.
- Fry florets until brown.
- Drain on paper towels.