For a girl who does not like her veggies, not so shabby.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break dry cauliflower into florets.
- 2Place florets in the 2 tablespoons water and steam in microwave, covered, for 3 to 6 minutes.
- 3Drain and cool completely, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 4Place flour in one bowl.
- 5Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper together in a separate bowl.
- 6Finely chop parsley and add to egg mixture.
- 7Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, over medium until hot, but not bubbly.
- 8Dip florets in flour, then in egg mixture.
- 9Fry florets until brown.
- 10Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Parmesan Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: