- 2 (7 ounce) jars stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In deep saucepan, put vegetable oil to depth of 2 inches. Heat over medium high heat.
- Drain Olives and place in bowl. Add flour, toss until evenly coated.
- In another bowl, beat eggs. Combine crumbs, cheese, salt and peppers in another bowl or baggie.
- Dip olives in egg then crumbs. Fry 8-10 olives at a time about 1 1/2 minutes.