I first had this at a sunday school dinner. Someone brought this for our yearly soup supper and we emptied the bowl. I think it is the oddest combination of ingredients to get something that tastes really good. If you like fried okra, give this a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen breaded okra
- 8 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped with the tops (green)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1Fry bacon, drain.
- 2Cook okra until heated through in the same pan, drain.
- 3Put okra, crumbled bacon, chopped green onions, and diced tomato in a bowl.
- 4Mix dressing ingredients well and pour over okra mixture.
- 5Toss to coat and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Okra Salad
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen breaded okra