Recipe by foxysnana
I first had this at a sunday school dinner. Someone brought this for our yearly soup supper and we emptied the bowl. I think it is the oddest combination of ingredients to get something that tastes really good. If you like fried okra, give this a try.
Top Review by Chef Jessica 87
AWESOME recipe! Wasn't sure about it at first. But, after I started adding the ingredients together they really complimented each other and created a great dish. Definately will make again. Thank you for posting!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen breaded okra
- 8 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped with the tops (green)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar