This is easy, tasty and made from ingredients I usually have on hand. I came up with it on my own. I usually don't use the garlic or ginger, but they add a lot of flavor. If you feel like adjusting any amounts, please do, I never measure when making this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oils together in pan.
- 2Add noodles and fry for about 3 minutes, over med-high heat.
- 3Add veggies if using.
- 4Add soy sauce as evenly through the mixture as you can.
- 5Add garlic and ginger if using.
- 6fry 2 or 3 more minutes more while mixing with your spatula.
- 7When it seems done to you, remove from heat and serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1005.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: