Recipe by pavut
This is easy, tasty and made from ingredients I usually have on hand. I came up with it on my own. I usually don't use the garlic or ginger, but they add a lot of flavor. If you feel like adjusting any amounts, please do, I never measure when making this.
- 500 g Asian noodles, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- vegetables, of your choice (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oils together in pan.
- Add noodles and fry for about 3 minutes, over med-high heat.
- Add veggies if using.
- Add soy sauce as evenly through the mixture as you can.
- Add garlic and ginger if using.
- fry 2 or 3 more minutes more while mixing with your spatula.
- When it seems done to you, remove from heat and serve!