Prep 1 min
Cook 25 mins
When you have no money this will do for a couple of bucks.
- In a large skillet add butter let melt then add Cooked Noodles.
- Fry Noodles for around 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Let the outside of the Noodles get crispy.
- Portion out and serve on a plate.
- Add a dollop of Sour Cream.
I make this as well but I don't use sour cream. I fry some cabbage as my noodles are cooking and then when my noodles are done I put them in with the cabbage with some salt and pepper. A meal in it self. AWESOME
This recipe is great! As a student I am LOW income - and I love how cheap, fast, and easy this is. I've even served it to guests with a little garlic in the sour cream and they took the recipe home with them!