Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cube steaks
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 cups milk
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Dredge the steaks through the flour mix. Let sit for 2 minutes then dredge again.
- Set heat to medium, place 2 tbs oil or butter in a pan and cook on each side for 3 minutes.
- Remove steaks from pan. Let pan cool. If you add the milk while the pan is still hot the milk will scorch.
- Add 2 cups of cold milk to pan.
- Use a whisk to stir the milk to get the crunchies off the bottom of the pan.
- Stir until thickens.
- Place the steak on a plate and spoon the gravy over it.
- Add a drop of blue food coloring to make the "bantha milk" blue gravy.