1/2 Photos of Fried Mushrooms in Sour Cream (Paistetut Sienet)
I found this on alleasyrecipes.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Finland Scandinavia
My Private Note
pound m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy 10-12 inch stainless-steel or enamel skillet, melt 4 Tblsp. butter over moderate heat.
- 2When the foam subsides, add the chopped onions and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft and transparent but not brown.
- 3Now add the mushroom slices and cook another 3 to 5 minutes. Shake the pan from time to time so that the mushrooms do not stick.
- 4When the mushrooms are a light, delicate brown, sprinkle in the bread crumbs and toss the contents of the pan gently with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Remove the pan from the heat.
- 5In a small bowl, beat the sour cream with a wooden spoon or whisk for a minute or two, then stir it into the skillet. Toss lightly until the mushrooms are well coated with the cream.
- 6Serve as a vegetable accompaniment to meat or fish dishes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Mushrooms in Sour Cream (Paistetut Sienet)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 152.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g