Recipe by momma213
Deep fried and delicious. We were at Krogers a few years ago and they were making these, We got the recipe and have made them off and on for years. Easy and really good.
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT OIL IN DEEP FRYER TO 375 DEGREES.
- OR IN A SKILLET DEEP ENOUGH TO COVER AND FRY MUSHROOMS
- MIX PANCAKE MIX WITH WATER.
- DIP MUSHROOMS ONE AT A TIME INTO PANCAKE MIX, COATING WELL.
- DEEP FRY TILL GOLDEN BROWN ABOUT 5 MINUTES AND DRAIN ON PAPER TOWELS.
- YOU CAN USE ANY COMPLETE PANCAKE MIX. MRS. BUTTERWORTHS, AUNT JAMIMA OR ANY OTHER. IF YOU NEED MORE BATTER JUST MIX IT TO PACKAGE DIRECTIONS.
- Number of servings varies depending on amount of mushrooms in package. You can also fry Cauliflower or Onions the same way.