Deep fried and delicious. We were at Krogers a few years ago and they were making these, We got the recipe and have made them off and on for years. Easy and really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT OIL IN DEEP FRYER TO 375 DEGREES.
- 2OR IN A SKILLET DEEP ENOUGH TO COVER AND FRY MUSHROOMS
- 3MIX PANCAKE MIX WITH WATER.
- 4DIP MUSHROOMS ONE AT A TIME INTO PANCAKE MIX, COATING WELL.
- 5DEEP FRY TILL GOLDEN BROWN ABOUT 5 MINUTES AND DRAIN ON PAPER TOWELS.
- 6YOU CAN USE ANY COMPLETE PANCAKE MIX. MRS. BUTTERWORTHS, AUNT JAMIMA OR ANY OTHER. IF YOU NEED MORE BATTER JUST MIX IT TO PACKAGE DIRECTIONS.
- 7Number of servings varies depending on amount of mushrooms in package. You can also fry Cauliflower or Onions the same way.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 1192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g