Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have to make sure to make extras because they disappear quickly
- 453.59-907.18 g button mushroom, cleaned with ends cut off
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml milk
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 236.59 ml dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml butter
- Beat eggs and milk together until fluffy.
- Mix in pepper.
- Dip mushrooms into egg mixture.
- Then roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Fry mushrooms stirring occasionally until they are tender and batter is brown.
Quick, Easy, Delicious. I did sprinkle w/grated parmesan while still hot. Definitely a keeper!
Tasty little appetizer that disappeared in minutes. Made for PAC October 2008.