I have to make sure to make extras because they disappear quickly
Make and share this Fried Mushroom Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs and milk together until fluffy.
- Mix in pepper.
- Dip mushrooms into egg mixture.
- Then roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Fry mushrooms stirring occasionally until they are tender and batter is brown.
Quick, Easy, Delicious. I did sprinkle w/grated parmesan while still hot. Definitely a keeper!
Tasty little appetizer that disappeared in minutes. Made for PAC October 2008.