1/1 Photo of Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from Wonderful Ways to Prepare Italian Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together eggs, salt, pepper and milk.
- 2Make 4 sandwiches of the Mozzarella and stale bread.
- 3Dip sandwiches into egg mixture.
- 4Press edges together.
- 5Heat oil to high heat.
- 6Fry sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
- 7Drain and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 159.0 mg
- Sodium 1051.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 21.5 g