Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I threw together, with some of the family meatloaf I made earlier in the month. It is super easy, super fast, and super tasty. Serve them up in your favorite bun with your fave condiments.
- Cut the meatloaf into 1 inch thick slices, once thawed.
- Beat the egg and barbecue sauce together.
- Crush the Cheez-Its in a plastic bag with your rolling pin.
- Dip each slice of meatloaf into the egg and barbecue mixture and then into the cheez-Its.
- Fry them in a hot skillet with the vegetable oil.
- Cook on each side, approximately 3 minutes, until browned on each side, and hot all the way through.
- Top with swiss cheese. And throw em on a bun, and enjoy!