This is a recipe I threw together, with some of the family meatloaf I made earlier in the month. It is super easy, super fast, and super tasty. Serve them up in your favorite bun with your fave condiments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the meatloaf into 1 inch thick slices, once thawed.
- 2Beat the egg and barbecue sauce together.
- 3Crush the Cheez-Its in a plastic bag with your rolling pin.
- 4Dip each slice of meatloaf into the egg and barbecue mixture and then into the cheez-Its.
- 5Fry them in a hot skillet with the vegetable oil.
- 6Cook on each side, approximately 3 minutes, until browned on each side, and hot all the way through.
- 7Top with swiss cheese. And throw em on a bun, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Meatloaf Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 203.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: