Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just 5 ingredients and a simple tasty dish that is a good accompaniment for a weekday meal
Make and share this Fried Meat recipe from Food.com.
- Fry the onion in the oil till golden brown.
- Add the meat and brown them too and saute for around 10 mins.
- Now add the salt and red chillies.
- Keep sauteing and add a little water (1 tsp at a time) from time to time so that the meat does not burn but not too much.
- Cook till meat is done and browned.
- Serve with dal and rice and stuffed eggplant (bharli vangi).
- That was my combo of a meal last night.
Fay this was so good i loved the spicyness of the chilis i made your garlic mushrooms with this
Fay this was simply superb. Loved the spicy taste and the taste of fried meat.Too good.Will make it quite often.
Yes i do agree with the recipe fairy.This was the easiest & fastest dish i have ever made.I didnt have to hunt for the ingredients at all.My DH loves the flavour of this recipe.I used veal instead of beef as veal cooks faster in open cooking.