Girl from India's Note:
Just 5 ingredients and a simple tasty dish that is a good accompaniment for a weekday meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onion in the oil till golden brown.
- 2Add the meat and brown them too and saute for around 10 mins.
- 3Now add the salt and red chillies.
- 4Keep sauteing and add a little water (1 tsp at a time) from time to time so that the meat does not burn but not too much.
- 5Cook till meat is done and browned.
- 6Serve with dal and rice and stuffed eggplant (bharli vangi).
- 7That was my combo of a meal last night.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Meat
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 40.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.7 g