Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Fried Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a heavy, thick frying pan until a droplet of water evaporates immediately if you flick it inches (DO NOT put any oil or fat of any sort in the pan, the potatoes WILL stick if you do).
- Tip in your mashed potatoes and spread out to cover the pan base.
- Cook on a medium heat and turn and shake occasionally.
- Turn over in parts (it isn't like an omelette, don't worry if it breaks).
- Keep frying until you have a solid crispy shell around it and a nice creamy center.
- Enjoy with a spicy tomato sauce or ketchup and mayonnaise.