1/1 Photo of Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken
This recipe is pretty flexible and adjustable. Add or take away what you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put your chicken breasts in a pan and liberally coat with lemon pepper seasoning and put in the refrigerator overnight, or 5-8 hours prior to cooking, depending on how strong you want the flavor to be.
- 2Remove from refrigerator and coat the chicken in flour.
- 3Fill large frying pan with enough vegetable oil so that it covers the chicken breasts halfway. Put it on Medium-High heat.
- 4Place chicken breasts in the oil and let it fry, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- 5After 20 minutes, flip the chicken breasts and let sit for another 20 minutes, or until fully fried.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g