Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is pretty flexible and adjustable. Add or take away what you want.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or as many as you want)
- lemon pepper seasoning
- vegetable oil
- Put your chicken breasts in a pan and liberally coat with lemon pepper seasoning and put in the refrigerator overnight, or 5-8 hours prior to cooking, depending on how strong you want the flavor to be.
- Remove from refrigerator and coat the chicken in flour.
- Fill large frying pan with enough vegetable oil so that it covers the chicken breasts halfway. Put it on Medium-High heat.
- Place chicken breasts in the oil and let it fry, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, flip the chicken breasts and let sit for another 20 minutes, or until fully fried.
This was easy to make and didn't require any extra trips to the grocery store. It had plenty of flavor and I didn't even leave it marinating for more than an hour. It was juicy also. The only advice I would give is watch your cook times when you are making this because mine cooked a lot faster than the recipe said. I will try turning the heat down more next time.
Quick from the stove to the table for those nights you want something in a hurry. I didn't marinate it overnight, but it was still good! Had with Linda's Special Potato Salad, and it went great together!
This dish is simple to make, didn't have many ingredients but was very yummy. I marinated the chicken overnight and fried it for about 20 minutes in total. I'm not sure if my heat was to hot or that my chicken breast was very thin but if I cooked it for 40 minutes I think it would of been to dry. I served it with Salad. Thank you Raja for posting your recipe.