Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is a good way to cook liver. Liver is very cheap, use lambs liver or chicken liver as it is tender. A good second dish to go with a curry. We all like this dish it goes well with rice.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions till golden.
- Combine all of the spices with the salt and a little water to make a paste.
- Rub the spice paste into the liver and add it to the pan with the garic.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the tomatoes.
This is a realy great quick and easy curry to make and tasts good , igive it 10 out of 10