Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy to make and so delicious to eat.
Make and share this Fried Jalapeno Poppers recipe from Food.com.
- Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds. Finely chop.
- Combine cream cheese and chopped jalapenos.
- Shape into small balls, approx 1 inches diameter.
- Combine flour and milk in small bowl to form batter.
- Dip jalapeno balls in batter, thoroughly coating.
- Roll jalapeno balls in breadcrumbs, coating evenly.
- Refrigerate approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat approx 3 inches vegetable oil in dutch oven to temp of 375 degrees.
- Fry jalapeno balls in oil, a few at a time, approximately 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.