Chef #612977's Note:
So easy to make and so delicious to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds. Finely chop.
- 2Combine cream cheese and chopped jalapenos.
- 3Shape into small balls, approx 1 inches diameter.
- 4Combine flour and milk in small bowl to form batter.
- 5Dip jalapeno balls in batter, thoroughly coating.
- 6Roll jalapeno balls in breadcrumbs, coating evenly.
- 7Refrigerate approximately 20 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, heat approx 3 inches vegetable oil in dutch oven to temp of 375 degrees.
- 9Fry jalapeno balls in oil, a few at a time, approximately 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 1376.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g