Recipe by Lainey39
This recipe is from Paula Deen. It calls for her house seasoning and the recipe is included for that. I make up a batch of the house seasoning and use it for other recipes. Enjoy!
Top Review by diner524
I love fried potatoes and I use Paula Deen's house seasoning on just about everything so knew I would love this recipe. I made these to go along with baked pork steaks and green beans and it was a perfect match. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for photo tag.
- 6 small yukon gold potatoes
- peanut oil, for frying
House Seasoning (use 1 teaspoon)
- 1 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large Dutch oven or deep-fryer, pour oil to a depth of 2-inches.
- Preheat oil over medium-high heat to 350 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes and pat dry.
- Cut each potato crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- Fry potatoes in batches for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with House Seasoning.
- Serve immediately.