Recipe by shawnajean
This is something my mom would do with the leftover honey baked ham from Christmas or Easter. My husband just loves this easy recipe.
Top Review by Chris F
I thought this was going to be mediocre but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. I was wrong. I thought this was delicious. I was also surprised at how different it made the ham taste. I'll make this again!
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a large skillet; pour enough oil to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- On a plate, place enough flour to cover the plate.
- Then rolled your ham in the flour until well coated.
- When oil is starting to sizzle place ham in the skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Placed on paper towels to drained the excess oil off.