- 225 g halloumi cheese (a standard block)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Meanwhile, slice the halloumi into six even slices.
- When the oil is hot, lay the halloumi slices in a single layer and scatter on the caraway seeds.
- Cook until the halloumi is brown, then turn over and continue cooking until brown on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and put on a serving plate, squeezing a little lemon juice over the cheese. Serve hot.