5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A little bit of heat, a lot of fun to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop and seed jalepeno and green pepper.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix all of the above ingredients except for the olive oil.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4While skillet is heating, form the potato mixture into six balls, then press between hands to form patties, and place onto waxed paper.
- 5Once skillet is hot, place patties carefully into skillet and fry for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 6Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Green Potatoes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 58.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes