Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A little bit of heat, a lot of fun to eat!
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chop and seed jalepeno and green pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the above ingredients except for the olive oil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- While skillet is heating, form the potato mixture into six balls, then press between hands to form patties, and place onto waxed paper.
- Once skillet is hot, place patties carefully into skillet and fry for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.