Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was making Chilie Rellenos and some of the chilies were coming apart in strips, so rather than throw them away - i battered and fried them - everyone LOVED them!! We make them about once a week now!
- Pull apart green chilies into about 3/4" to 1" wide strips.
- Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper- set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix eggs and milk.
- Heat oil to med-high heat.
- Dip chilies into flour mixture, egg mixture and again in flour mixture- fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing or a cheese sauce.