Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sometimes I want a change from french fries and these green beans really fit the bill! (and they are better for you too!) I have used half flour and half Panko crumbs for extra crispness. This is adapted from Food Network, Down Home with the Neelys. Hope you enjoy!
- Preheat oil to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk the beer, flour, and spices until smooth.
- Dip green beans into batter to coat, letting excess drip off.
- Fry in the peanut oil in batches, until they are golden and crisp.
- Remove from oil with a strainer to a paper towel lined sheet tray.
- Sprinkle with more salt and pepper as needed.