Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Putting here for safe keeping!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans, drained
- Put first five ingredients in a large Zip Lock bag.
- Add green beans and shake well until beans are coated.
- Heat butter in a skillet until bubbly.
- Add beans and cook over high heat,stirring occasionally.
- Cook 10 minutes or until coating is brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with extra melted butter if desired.
Made these Monday night and hadn't gotten around to writing a review yet. I do not usually like green beans,but found myself not being able to stop eating these until they were gone. Only thing I did different was I used fresh green beans. Wil definately make these again.