Fried Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- Blend cheese, peppercorns and chives and set aside.
- Butter 4 slices of the bread with 1 tablespoons of the butter.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the buttered slices and cover mixture with the remaining slices to make sandwiches.
- Sprinkle both sides of the sandwiches with milk and dredge with flour.
- Combine eggs and salt in mixing bowl and dip each sandwich into the eggs to coat each one completely. Set aside.
- Heat remaining butter in a skillet, add the sandwiches and fry until golden brown on each side.
- Serve hot with warmed tomato sauce on the side.