Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the best accidentally-made chicken ever!!
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 1 cup oil (for frying)
- In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika, bread crumbs and flour. In a separate dish, whisk together the milk and egg.
- Heat the oil in an electric skillet set to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dip the chicken into the egg and milk, then dredge in the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil for about 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove from the oil with a slotted spatula, and serve.
I have made this a few times now, and I love it!! Really quick and simple to make. Brill!!