Recipe by looneytunesfan
My daughters teacher made these in her class and they were so good. Since she kept forgetting to give me the recipe, I found this one and my daughters verified it as the same.
- 1 (10 count) packagebuttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (or cherry, peach, blueberry etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take one individual biscuit and roll out flat on floured board into a circle.
- Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons of fruit on biscuit.
- Fold dough around fruit and pinch edges tight.
- Fry in hot vegetable oil turning over when golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cool and serve.