My daughters teacher made these in her class and they were so good. Since she kept forgetting to give me the recipe, I found this one and my daughters verified it as the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 count) package buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (or cherry, peach, blueberry etc.)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1Take one individual biscuit and roll out flat on floured board into a circle.
- 2Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons of fruit on biscuit.
- 3Fold dough around fruit and pinch edges tight.
- 4Fry in hot vegetable oil turning over when golden brown.
- 5Drain on paper towel and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Fruit Pies
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 358.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g