Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a good fried fruit pie dough. It frys up light and crunchy. This will also be good with meat pies.
- Mix flour and salt, cut in shortening till you get coarse crumbles.
- Mix water with egg, stir in slightly.
- Mix in Vinegar till all combined.
- Form ball, wrap and chill 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Seperate into 12 balls then flatten and fill with the filling of your choice. Don't forget to seal the edges and crimp so the good stuff won't come out!