This is a good fried fruit pie dough. It frys up light and crunchy. This will also be good with meat pies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and salt, cut in shortening till you get coarse crumbles.
- 2Mix water with egg, stir in slightly.
- 3Mix in Vinegar till all combined.
- 4Form ball, wrap and chill 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- 5Seperate into 12 balls then flatten and fill with the filling of your choice. Don't forget to seal the edges and crimp so the good stuff won't come out!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Fruit Pie Dough
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.6
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 601.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g