Fried Fruit Fritters With Scrumptious Lemon Sauce
- Lemon sauce: In saucepan mix the sugar and the cornstarch. Stir in the boiling water. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Boil, stirring constantly until the mixture is transparent. (Set aside to serve over the fritters).
- Mix together the next 3 ingredients. Slowly add the milk. Next add the eggs and blend.
- Dip the fruit in the batter.
- Fry in deep hot oil (375°F) for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle fruit with the powdered sugar and serve with lemon sauce.