Sometimes simple is the best, my family loves this when corn season comes around --- to make things easier use an electric knife to remove the corn from the cob, chili powder is also good to use in place of cayenne, you can also add in 1-2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in with the onion if desired :)
- Using a sharp knife remove the corn kernels from the cob (I use my electric knife).
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the corn, sugar and cayenne pepper; stir cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Add in chopped onions and continue to cook until crispy.
- Season with salt and ground lots black pepper.