Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great for company parties and picnics or anytime! It is quick and easy to make enjoy. You can also coat them with sugar and cinnamon.
- 6 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 3⁄4 cups coconut milk (canned, or you can use water and 2 tsp coconut extract oil)
- Mix flour, Bisquick mix and baking powder, and set aside. In another bowl mix coconut milk and sugar.
- It is important that the sugar dissolves before mixing it into the flour mixture.
- After thoroughly mixing the two together, roll out with rolling pin and cut into desired shapes.
- Deep fry in hot cooking oil over medium heat until golden brown.