Recipe by a keralite
this is one of my husband's aunt's receipe...stolen just for all of my friends here..try it and let me know..
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
Good! I used 1/2 tsp of dry mustard, gives it a little heat, and a little salt. I did not drain the tuna either. Fast and good recipe. Thanks for posting. Next time I will try lemon pepper.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup yellow corn flour
- 1 sprig green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil (for frying)