Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh fillets of fish cut or chunks cut and sauted with taco seasoning mix with lemon and butter or margarine. Shark is wonderful if you can get. Put in corn tortillas.Serve with shredded cheese,diced tomatoes, avacado slices, lettuce and onions.
- 1 lb fresh fish, cut in pieces or 1 lb fresh fish, chunks
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packetmild taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- shredded cheese
- diced tomato
- avocado, slices
- shredded lettuce
- diced onion
- In bowl toss fish with mayonaise and taco seasoning mix.
- In frying pan melt butter, lemon juice, add fish and saute until slightly browned.
- Pile in Corn Tortilla and add condiments.
Quick, easy, and delicious! The fish was awesome!
I used mahi-mahi in this today for lunch. The fish was actually left over from last night's supper, so was pre-cooked. This was good. After it was thoroughly heated, I added some black beans to the fish as well. Served with lettuce, cheese and sliced avocado. I'm full! Thanks Mom.....