Joni Young's Note:
fried fish tacos
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, whisk together beer, flour, and salt.
- 2Rinse fish, and pat dry.
- 3Cut into 10 equal pieces.
- 4In a large saucepan, heat 1 inch oil to 360 degrees F (168 degrees C).
- 5Using a fork, coat fish pieces in batter.
- 6Slide coated fish into hot oil in batches; adjust heat to maintain oil temperature.
- 7Fry until golden, about 2 minutes.
- 8Lift out with a slotted spoon, and drain briefly on paper towels; keep warm.
- 9Repeat to fry remaining fish.
- 10Stack 2 tortillas.
- 11Place a piece of fish and 1/2 cup cabbage in the center of the tortillas.
- 12Garnish with mayonnaise, lime wedges and salsa.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for fried fish tacos
Serving Size: 1 (754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 970.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 42.8 g