Tunisia I.E.Al-Salahuddin's Note:
" this is a recipe from mama faye's restaurant nile valley"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cole Slaw.
- 2In a bowl combine chopped cabage.
- 31/2 cup tartar sauce.
- 41/2 cup diced onions.
- 5mix together cover with plastic wrap then stor in the refrigerator.
- 6Fried Fish.
- 7In a cast iron skillet put oil in and heat until bubbles form on the sides.
- 8test your oil with flour and if the flour fries then you are ready to cook your fish.
- 9In a paper bag place your fish, the seasoning salt, and shake until the fish is fully covered with seasoning.
- 10Pour your corn meal and flour in the bag then shake once more until your fish is fully covered.
- 11(Put a plate cover with paper towlels to the side to rest your fish on when done cooking).
- 12Place each individual piece of fish in the hot oil and cook until golden brown.
- 13Take your steak rolls and wipe the remainder of the tartar sauce on each roll then place the fish next, cole slaw, tomatoes, and bun.
- 14You can serve this with steak fries and green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Fish Sandwich Topped With Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1387.7
- Calories from Fat 1014
- Total Fat 112.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 221.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: