1/1 Photo of Fried Fish Fillets
Why pay the fast food chains when you can cook it yourself? For just about the same money, you get more food and you know what you're eating. Here's a simple, yet tasty recipe to satisfy your hunger for a good ol' fish sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. (Or you could deep fry).
- 2In a bowl, combine the milk and eggs to create an egg wash.
- 3Season the fish with salt, pepper and Old Bay seasoning.
- 4Cut each fish diagonally into 3 or 4 pieces.
- 5Dredge the fish in the flour.
- 6Dredge the fish in the egg wash.
- 7Now cover the fish in panko breadcrumbs.
- 8Fry the breaded fish in the HOT vegetable oil until golden brown. (About 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other.).
- 9Cook a few pieces at a time.
- 10Once cooked, set on rack or paper towels to drain.
- 11Sprinkle fish with remaining salt, pepper, Old Bay seasoning.
- 12Note: The fish is very "meaty," and is also filling as a sandwich or by itself.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 857.3
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 305.4 mg
- Sodium 1362.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 42.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning