Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Mix all the above ingredients.
- Add little water to make into a smooth paste.
- Wash and dry the fish.
- Apply the masala and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Roll fish in dry wheat flour.
- Shallow fry for 5 minutes on each side.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve with rice and dal.
Thanks for the simple Indian taste. I made this recipe with Red Snapper.
Charisma, this is wonnnnnerful! Lovely blend of spices...so aromatic. I used fresh pounded and chopped garlic. I will be adding this to my cookbook for sure! Thanks!