- 4 mackerel, slit lengthwise (or any sliced fish of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (or equivalent lime juice)
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the above ingredients.
- Add little water to make into a smooth paste.
- Wash and dry the fish.
- Apply the masala and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Roll fish in dry wheat flour.
- Shallow fry for 5 minutes on each side.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve with rice and dal.