1/2 Photos of Fried Eggs With Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce for 1
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, for frying
- 3/4 cup baby arugula leaf
- 1 -2 lightly fried egg (depends on how hungry you are)
- 2 -3 tablespoons barbecue sauce (*homemade* only!)
- 2 -3 tablespoons sharp white cheddar cheese, freshly grated (I used New Zealand grass fed white cheddar)
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (*fresh * only!)
- cracked black pepper
- 1Heat up a skillet on medium heat then add the olive oil.
- 2Arrange the arugula leaves on a plate.
- 3Gently crack the egg(s) and lightly fry for 3 minutes, or to your preference.
- 4Carefully arrange the fried egg on the arugula leaves.
- 5Spoon barbecue sauce on and around the egg and greens.
- 6Grate cheese on top followed by a garnish of fresh cilantro.
- 7Season with cracked black pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Eggs With Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce for 1
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 200.5 mg
- Sodium 416.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g