Gourmet Magazine - October 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree tomatoes, coffee, onion, garlic, chipotle, and one tablespoon oil until smooth.
- 2Simmer puree in a 10-inch heavy skillet, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in chocolate and season with salt.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5While sauce simmers, fry eggs in two batches in remaining tablespoon of oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat until cooked as desired.
- 6Serve eggs topped with sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Eggs With Coffee-Chipotle Mole
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo