Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Gourmet Magazine - October 2006
Make and share this Fried Eggs With Coffee-Chipotle Mole recipe from Food.com.
- Puree tomatoes, coffee, onion, garlic, chipotle, and one tablespoon oil until smooth.
- Simmer puree in a 10-inch heavy skillet, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and season with salt.
- Remove from heat.
- While sauce simmers, fry eggs in two batches in remaining tablespoon of oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat until cooked as desired.
- Serve eggs topped with sauce.