1/1 Photo of Fried Egg Sandwiches With Pancetta and Arugula
This can be prepared in less than 30 minutes! It also looks good. Recipe found on www.cdkitchen.com. This is very much like a recipe I saw Bobby Flay prepare, will have to look for it. (Updated 02/2007)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread; butter lightly.
- 2Heat heavy large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp.
- 4Transfer to paper towels and drain.
- 5Crack eggs into drippings in same skillet, keeping yolks whole.
- 6Cook until edges are opaque and whites are nearly set, about 3 minutes.
- 7Carefully turn eggs over.
- 8Cook until whites are set, about 1 minute.
- 9Put each egg on slice of toast.
- 10Add arugula to same skillet.
- 11Cook until just beginning to wilt, about 30 seconds.
- 12Top eggs with cheese, then pancetta and arugula.
- 13Top with remaining slices of toast and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Egg Sandwiches With Pancetta and Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.8
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 264.7 mg
- Sodium 1467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: