This can be prepared in less than 30 minutes! It also looks good. Recipe found on www.cdkitchen.com. This is very much like a recipe I saw Bobby Flay prepare, will have to look for it. (Updated 02/2007)
- Toast bread; butter lightly.
- Heat heavy large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp.
- Transfer to paper towels and drain.
- Crack eggs into drippings in same skillet, keeping yolks whole.
- Cook until edges are opaque and whites are nearly set, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn eggs over.
- Cook until whites are set, about 1 minute.
- Put each egg on slice of toast.
- Add arugula to same skillet.
- Cook until just beginning to wilt, about 30 seconds.
- Top eggs with cheese, then pancetta and arugula.
- Top with remaining slices of toast and serve.