Recipe by jaijai1701_01
This is a great fried egg sammie that my grannie made and I've made since I began cooking. It's different, but oh so good!
Top Review by loof
This is a unique and tasty egg sandwich! I used whole wheat bread, added the optional bacon and used about a tablespoon of peanut butter. Enjoyed this - thanks for sharing your grannie's recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011
Directions See How It's Made
- While bread is toasting fry egg hard in a nonstick skillet.
- Spread toasted bread with a generous slather of peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the fried egg and enjoy!
- For a heartier sammie with some crunch, add a few slices of crispy bacon.