I make this sometimes for breakfast/brunch. Very satisfying. I noticed my version was not posted. Enjoy.
- Heat griddle and add bacon.
- After bacon is cooked on one side, flip it over.
- Add egg to griddle, fry hard on both sides. sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Toast bread in toaster.
- remove toast and spead mayo on one side of each piece.
- add cheese slice, bacon, and egg.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the mayo. It was a nice breakfast sandwich that we all enjoyed.
Perfectly delicious! Would not change a thing.
My DH and kids loved this! Too bad I am allergic to eggs. Thanks for posting!