1/1 Photo of Fried Egg and Bologna Sandwich
easy and tasty breakfast.
My Private Note
- 1Melt a pat of butter in a fry pan and fry the bologna till golden.
- 2Remove the bologna and fry the egg (break the yolk, if you wish) in the same pan.
- 3Slice open the kaiser roll and place the cooked bologna slice on the roll.
- 4When you have flipped the egg and its near done, place the slice of cheese on top till melted. Remove and place on top of bologna and top with the other half of bun. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Egg and Bologna Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.6
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 238.0 mg
- Sodium 1232.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.9 g