1/2 Photos of Fried (Dilly) Salmon Patties
Marsha D.'s Note:
This reminds me of deviled crab but is made with canned salmon. Its a recipe I put together on short timing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain canned salmon.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine salmon,green pepper, onion, dill relish, garlic Italain breading and egg.
- 3Mix well and make into patties.
- 4Heat olive oil in frying pan.
- 5Fry patties on low to medium heat until browned.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried (Dilly) Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 140.2 mg
- Sodium 788.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 28.5 g