These are VERY SOUTHERN and VERY good! Serve with fried catfish and enjoy!
Make and share this Fried Dill Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Drain pickles, reserving 2/3 cup pickle juice.
- Press pickles between paper towels.
- Combine pickle juice, egg, 1 Tbsp flour and hot sauce(to taste). Stir well and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour with red pepper, garlic powder, salt and paprika. Blend well.
- Dip pickles in egg mixture then in flour mixture.
- Fry coated pickles in 375F oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.