1/3 Photos of Fried Dill Pickles
Gloria 15x's Note:
These are VERY SOUTHERN and VERY good! Serve with fried catfish and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pickles, reserving 2/3 cup pickle juice.
- 2Press pickles between paper towels.
- 3Combine pickle juice, egg, 1 Tbsp flour and hot sauce(to taste). Stir well and set aside.
- 4Combine remaining flour with red pepper, garlic powder, salt and paprika. Blend well.
- 5Dip pickles in egg mixture then in flour mixture.
- 6Fry coated pickles in 375F oil until golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Dill Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 823.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g